Gravedigger-Company Game Community
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Gaikai may collect, store and use the following types of information and related data:
· information of or concerning your visits to web sites and web pages that are owned or controlled by Gaikai or its licensors or licensees (as applicable), and
· information that you provide to us for the purpose of becoming a registered user and/or otherwise using any of the products or services of Gaikai and its licensors and/or licensees (as applicable).
Use of Information and Related Data
· contact you in connection with, and to deliver products and/or services (or related information or data) that you have requested,
· provide you via email or other communication technology with information relating to the products and services of Gaikai and its licensors and/or licensees (as applicable) that we think may be of interest to you.
Gaikai uses reasonable care to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or misappropriation. However, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and, accordingly, Gaikai cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or security of data transmitted or received via the Internet.
Gaikai will not disclose personally identifiable information to any third party unless:
· we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation,
· in order to establish, exercise, protect and/or defend our legal rights,
· in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal action, and
Third-Party Web Sites:
Gaikai Service Location
California Privacy Rights
Questions & Contact